TNE is offering a FREE Network Health Check. The health check will be performed by a certified network technician, and will include an assessment of the following:
- Network security practices (firewall, remote access, security patch status etc.)
- Hardware status (available disk space, performance, useful life)
- Data backup management
- Antivirus and spam management
- Analysis of your IT infrastructure and discuss your company’s goals and how properly implemented technology can help you reach them.
After the assessment, TNE will provide a summary report detailing current network health and performance compared to industry best practices, and recommend any required improvements.
To receive the FREE Network Health Check, simply fill out the form on the side of this page and we will be in touch with you to arrange a time to attend your office.
Terms & Conditions of the offer:
- One free Network Health Check per calendar year, per company.
- If company has multiples sites, a single site must be selected for the Network Health Check.
- Free Network Health Check offer is restricted to locations in the South West area in Western Australia and within a radius of 120 kilometres.
- Technician on-site time for the purpose of performing the Network Health Check will be limited to one hour.
- Network Health Checks must be scheduled during regular business hours (Monday-Friday. 8:30am to 5pm, excluding public holiday). Scheduling of the Network Health Check will be at the discretion of TNE.
- Free Network Health Check will require access to client’s systems & servers, and the installation of network scanning/assessment software. Any installed software will be removed prior to completion of the Network Health Check.
- TNE reserves the right to decline the provision of a Free Network Health Check at its own discretion.