Outsource your IT Requirements
Hosted services are IT systems and functions that are outsourced to a provider who owns and manages the infrastructure, any software requirements and who takes care of the administrative tasks. The entire system is then made available to clients over the internet.
What does it include?
Hosted services comprise three main elements, which include Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS). The three services cover all equipment, networking, software and network components, servers and storage.
Make your Business More Agile
Total Network Engineering (TNE) can provide your organisation with all its hosted service requirements, saving you on infrastructure and system function investment as well as associated administrative tasks, making your business more agile.
How it Works
TNE offers dedicated hosting, with infrastructure and servers made available for each client, or a shared hosting model, where multiple clients use pooled resources charged on a pay per use system.
TNE’s Hosted Services include:
- Web Hosting – Continuous and uninterrupted internet access complete with software services (FTP and email) and numerous programing languages such as (PHP, .NET and Java).
- File Hosting – Secure file storage service, protecting your business from data theft, loss and corruption.
- Application Hosting – Image and flat file storage enabling simple, scalable sharing through an optimised content delivery network (CDN).
- Email Hosting – Outsourced through Microsoft Exchange or via a web-based service like Gmail.
Hosting services, depending on server resources and the amount of accounts hosted may include:
- Shared Web Hosting – With multiple web applications shared on a single server, this form of hosting is very popular as it allows shared resources.
- Semi Dedicated Hosting – By hosting fewer website resources allows for increased bandwidth.
- Dedicated Hosting – Clients do not share resources, offering dedicated server performance.
- Virtual Server Hosting – A physical server is split in to multiple virtual servers with a different dedicated OS for different client requirements.
If you’re looking to streamline your organisation’s IT requirement talk to TNE about Hosted Services.