Keeping you Fully Covered
Total Network Engineering (TNE) provides organisations with Managed Services, Monthly Maintenance Services and Ad-Hoc Support. Each of these is specifically designed to give your business a comprehensive service base that will keep you fully covered and operational.
Each service area’s function is:
- Managed Services – Proactive day to day monitoring and maintenance of your business network, ensuring maximum up-time.
- Monthly maintenance – Early issue detection on a monthly basis.
- Ad-Hoc Support – Resolving issues as they arise.
Network Monitoring Systems are used for Managed Services and constantly track the health of your network. It provides real time analysis of system data and sends out an alert as soon as any errors occur. This is an invaluable tool that lets you identify and resolve any system issues before they can have a negative impact on business performance.
By employing Managed Services as a proactive solution, it enables you to free up management time, company resources and allows you to concentrate on what you do best.
With over 20 years providing Managed Services for a variety of organisations in both metropolitan and rural areas, TNE is dedicated to reducing your IT management complexities and associated costs. This means a more agile and prepared business, equipped to deal effectively with the ever changing IT landscape.
TNE’s Managed Services include:
- Single point of contact Service Desk with a goal of first contact resolution
- 24 Hour Emergency Coverage
- Server & Desktop Management
- Network & Communications Management
- Fixed price support, monitoring and maintenance of your IT infrastructure
- Daily Backup Checks and Alerts
- Intelligent Network Monitoring
- Monthly Performance Report / Health Status
- Scheduled License renewals
- Scheduled warranty renewals
- Scheduled vendor equipment service contract renewals
TNE consults with clients, to develop a monthly Managed Maintenance plan, similar to the 24/7 Network Monitoring service.
These services include:
- Check server health and performance.
- Install latest security updates and patches on all site servers. Install latest patches and security updates for applications.
- Check antivirus logs and clean up any detected threats. Check antivirus update logs for all devices connected to the network.
- Review server event logs and resolve any issues found.
- Check resource utilisation.
- Check available hard disk space to ensure usage does not exceed the minimum available storage space required for proper operation of the network operating system.
- Check the health status of UPS equipment.
Ideal for businesses that only want support when they need it, Ad-Hoc Support services are an excellent choice for businesses with internal IT resources. Perfect for one off projects; help with computer related issues, design and implementation, data recovery or any of the other services offered by Total Network Engineering.
If you would like to know more about how TNE’s IT Support Services can help your business, give them a call. They can deliver support to you remotely, on site or arrange pick-up and delivery of individual computers.