The Freedom to Keep Pace
With business literally on the move it’s crucial to have the right wireless and mobile technologies to match your organisations growing requirements. This will ensure your business and employees have more freedom to move and operate more efficiently.
Specialists in Wireless and Mobility Solutions
Total Network Engineering (TNE) specialises in wireless and mobility solutions and focuses on specific business requirements to design and implement the right wireless infrastructure solutions for you. They understand the importance of giving your employees the most efficient and effective access to their colleagues, clients, resources and applications and to reduce complexities, making it easier for your organisation to work seamlessly and risk free.
Wireless networks are quickly over taking wired networks as technology advances. The benefits are many, offering your business mobility and flexibility to keep pace with the rapidly changing business environment. Wireless local-area networks (WLAN) use radio waves rather cables to connect computers and devices to the internet or other networks.
The benefits of wireless are many:
- Convenient access to your networks resources from any location within the networks range.
- Being mobile gives your employees the freedom to take the business to the market.
- Being wireless encourages collaboration and information sharing, making your business more productive.
- Clean, streamlined and cost effective installation.
- Fully scalable with reduced complexities and cost.
- Advanced wireless networks offer advanced security.
- Wireless Mesh Networks now enable coverage across large areas with reduced infrastructure spending.
TNE Gets Business Mobile
If you really want to get your business on the move and give your employees greater access to resources and more effective collaboration with colleagues and clients, TNE can help.
Prolonged Downtime isn’t an Option
Remaining competitive and keeping your business running in the face of an IT disaster is crucial to your organisations success. Major disruptions that can cause prolonged periods of down time just aren’t an option in the fast paced business environment of today.
Clever Backup Solutions that Work Fast
Keeping your business agile requires clever backup solutions that work fast, efficiently and effectively. Total Network Engineering (TNE) provides a comprehensive and Secure Online Backup service designed to deliver your business the features it requires, as an easy to deploy and easy to manage solution.
TNE’s Secure Online Backup service provides your business with:
- Full server backup – To ensure all your data is protected and your operating system, applications and services are fully restored.
- Full recovery of servers to the original system, new hardware or virtual environments.
- Remote monitoring – Allows you to receive alerts to low storage space, faulty backups and disrupted machine operation.
Giving you Confidence
TNE’s Secure Online Backup service gives you the confidence of knowing that your backups are working effectively and your business information assets are protected regardless of where they are stored.
Keeping you on the Move
Keep your business on the move and one step ahead of the competition with a fully Secure Online Backup service from Total Network Engineering. Our solutions provide speedy and reliable disaster recovery, data protection and full system migration to get your business up and running fast.
Advanced IT Performance
Total Network Engineering (TNE) can provide your organisation with virtualisation solutions that will help to advance the performance of your IT operations, while at the same time making them more cost-effective.
Changing the Way You do Business
Virtualisation is a software based technology that’s rapidly changing the way business is able to support and scale its server and storage requirements, to enable it to remain competitive both now and in the future.
Host Multiple Systems in Remote Locations
Put simply, Virtualisation allows one computer to do the work of many. By working across multiple environments, virtual systems can host multiple operating systems and applications both locally as well as in remote locations, giving your organisation freedom of operation.
Virtual infrastructure helps you be more cost effective by using hardware resources more efficiently as well as increasing energy savings. It provides easier availability to resources, improved desktop management, increased security and more reliable data recovery.
The benefits are many with:
- Space and energy savings
- Continuous operation with no disruption to business
- Fast and efficient installations
- Efficient and reliable support of corporate directives
- Minimised IT complexities and associated time and cost
- Streamlined deployment and management
- Secured remote access
A virtualised solution will keep your business running non-stop with greater efficiency and with more secure access. It will save you space time and money and offer you endless scalability to keep pace with your organisations constantly evolving requirements.
Now and into the Future
If you’re looking for an effective, energy efficient, space saving, cost effective, secure and reliable solution to your business IT infrastructure needs, now and further into the future, ask TNE about their Virtualised Solutions.