Protecting Your Business
Total Network Engineering (TNE) knows just how important it is for business to be adequately protected from potentially disastrous events that are often outside an organisations control. Without a comprehensive Disaster Recovery plan, organisations can face significant costs and lost productivity while trying to get back to normal business activity. In the very worst case scenario, a serious failure without a disaster recovery plan in place could prevent a business from returning to normal activity at all.
Disaster Recovery can be crucial to your organisations survival so TNE’s Disaster Recovery consultation service provides you with the advice you need to make informed decisions about the risks your business might be facing. Their advice covers a range of potential risks and problems and can help with:
- Assess your business continuity plan against business requirements
- Review of your disaster recovery plans to ensure they meet the needs of the business
- Development of a business continuity strategy
- Analyse your overall ability to meet your business continuity plan
- Advise you how to reduce your exposure to business risk by improving IT infrastructure and planning
- Assist with business continuity and disaster recovery planning processes
- A customised disaster recovery assessment of your IT systems and procedures
Comprehensive Disaster Recovery Plans
TNE offers a range of effective services to help you develop a comprehensive Disaster Recovery Plan that will keep your business on track and risk free:
- Disaster Recovery Plan Assessment
- Disaster Recovery Testing
- DR Business Requirements Assessment
- Disaster Recovery Plan development
- Disaster Recovery Infrastructure Assessment
- DR Strategy Planning and Assessment
Keeping your Business on the Move
Keep your business on the move and running efficiently with a comprehensive Disaster Recovery plan developed specifically for you by Total Network Engineering.
An Integral Part of IT Infrastructure
Disaster recovery is an absolute must for organisations to ensure the efficient continuation of business in the case of technology failure and data loss. Having a Data Recovery plan is an integral part of any organisation’s IT infrastructure and is crucial to reducing business operation risk.