Managed Cloud Services
Cloud computing outsources IT systems and functions to a provider who owns and manages the infrastructure. The entire system is then made available to clients via the internet.
This enables you to access your business’ data, resources and environment at any time and place, as long as you have an internet connection. Cloud computing removes the constraints of physical infrastructure, time and location, thus aiding productivity and accessibility, giving your business the competitive edge.
Cloud services also ensure that your data, resources and environments remain current, secure, accessible and operational at all times. This means that if the power is cut to your office, your business can continue to function without interruption – via the Cloud.
TNE’s Managed IT Services include:
- Hosted Services: We provide you with all your hosted service requirements, saving you money on infrastructure, system function and associated administrative tasks.
- Dedicated Hosting: We offer dedicated hosting, with infrastructure and servers made available for each client, or a shared hosting model, where multiple clients use pooled resources charged on a pay per use system.
- Increased flexibility and accessibility, thus aiding productivity
- Controlled costs, as you only pay for what you need
- Automatic software updates, ensuring the most current software
- Frequent off-site data back-ups, meaning your data remains current and secure
- Access to your files at any time and place