What are managed services?
Managed services is the practice of outsourcing on a proactive basis certain processes and functions intended to improve operations and cut expenses. It is an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done.
Under this subscription model, the client or customer is the entity that owns or has direct oversight of the organisation or system being managed whereas the Managed Services Provider (MSP) is the service provider delivering the managed services. The client and the MSP are bound by a contractual, service-level agreement that states the performance and quality metrics of their relationship.
At TNE, we tailor-make our managed IT services to suit the needs of your business. This means you can pick and choose the managed services that you require. For a fixed monthly cost, we offer a wide range of managed services, monthly maintenance services and remote back-up to keep your business fully covered and operational.
TNE’s Managed IT Services include:
- Fixed pricing for day-to-day IT support
- Network Monitoring Systems to track the health of your network, providing real time analysis of system data and sending out an alert as soon as any errors occur.
- Single point of contact service desk with a goal of first contact resolution
- 24 Hour Emergency Coverage on our premium managed services plan
- Server & Desktop Management
- Network & Communications Management
- Daily Backup Checks and Alerts
- Monthly Performance Report / Health Status
- Project management
- Technical expertise
- Exceptional customer service
- Cost-effective, as we offer fixed monthly pricing
- Detailed reporting
If you are interested in working with us then please drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.
SEND US A MESSAGE